Tesrol’s range of two-pack polyurethane painted doors give you limitless colour options in a wide range of designs and edge profiles, to go with any style of kitchen, whether it is modern, sleek, contemporary or provincial.
Tesrol’s two-pack polyurethane painted doors are available in a wide range of finishes depending on your individual taste from; 30% Satin, 60% Semi-Gloss and 90% High-Gloss. We also have the capacity to indicatively colour match most of the Australian paint colours from their paint codes.
At Tesrol we are committed to our quality, brand and reputation. We purposely built our own modern in-house paint facility utilising the latest machinery and technology with fully trained and qualified staff to meet our high standards.
This enables us to achieve the highest quality and ensures a premium standard of finishing to our polyurethane doors, which, we consider to be well above the industry standard.
What are the features of Polyurethane?
- Can be used internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Near infinite choice of colours
- Hard wearing and resistant
- Professional finish that is second-to-none