Tesrol’s range of two-pack polyurethane painted doors gives you limitless color options in a wide range of designs and edge profiles to go with any cabinetry style, whether it is modern, sleek, contemporary, or provincial. Suitable for kitchens and a wide-array of other cabinetry projects, polyurethane offers unsurpassed elegance to your next cabinetry project.
Tesrol’s two-pack polyurethane painted doors are available in a wide range of finishes depending on your taste, from; 30% Satin, 60% Semi-Gloss and 90% High-Gloss. We also can indicatively color match most of the Australian paint colours from their paint codes.
At Tesrol, we are committed to our quality, brand and reputation. We purposely built our own modern in-house paint facility utilising the latest machinery and technology with thoroughly trained and qualified staff to meet our high standards.
This enables us to achieve the highest quality and ensures a premium standard of finishing to our polyurethane doors, which we consider being well above the industry standard.
What are the features of Polyurethane?
- Polyurethane doors can use it internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Near infinite choice of colours
- Hard-wearing and resistant
- Professional finish that is second-to-none in terms of class and elegance