Our range of vacuum-formed doors offers you a wide selection of modern designs, colours, and edge profiles. Doors are available with a face routered design or plain, along with a range of edge profiles and colours, giving you varied options for your next residential or commercial cabinetry project. Suitable for kitchens, officers, vanities, shop fittings and more, vacuum-formed doors by Tesrol are a sure way to add class and elegance to your next cabinetry project.
Tesrol is renowned for its high standard and quality vacuum-formed doors. We have produced high-quality vacuum-formed doors for over two decades. With this comes integrity, knowledge, and experience in our manufacturing processes of vacuum-formed doors.
Our doors are produced with technologically advanced machinery from Germany, and we only use the highest grade materials to ensure the finished product reflects our brand values. If it’s a vacuum-formed door for your kitchen, make sure it is Tesrol, the brand you can trust and backed by our seven-year warranty.
What are the features of Vacuum Formed?
- Vacuum-formed doors can use it internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Diverse colour and finish range available
- Hard-wearing and resistant
- European quality, Australian manufactured product
- Vacuum-formed is backed by Tesrol’s seven-year manufacturer’s warranty