PureGloss by Tesrol is a superior high-gloss acrylic finish for all cabinet and furniture componentry. PureGloss is a high-gloss finished decorative board offered exclusively by Tesrol. This product provides a superior gloss appearance that transcends the luster of glass and is laminated onto an E-Zero moisture-resistant medium density fiber board (E0 MR MDF).
PureGloss is available in various colours in gloss finishes, making it a fresh choice for discerning designers, architects, and homeowners. PureGloss uses technologically advanced raw acrylic materials sourced from Europe and is manufactured exclusively in Australia by Tesrol.
Stocked in 2400 x 1200mm x 18mm E0 MR MDR, other sizes and thicknesses are available on request.
What are the features of PureGloss?
- Can be used internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- UV and colour fade protected
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Range of modern, professional solid and metallic colours to compliment your next project
- All colours are available in Single or Double sided Gloss
- PureGloss is backed by Tesrol’s ten year manufacturer’s warranty
- Other sheet sizes & thickness available on application